Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kingsize!!!

I never thought a kingsize bed would not be big enough. Well I discovered the hard way that it is not big enough for even 1 adult and 2 small girls. Last night I invited my girls into mommy and daddy's bed for a little sleep together since we were not sleeping up at the cabin. I have slept with my girls before seperately since birth, when they wanted to be on my chest as well as all the night time breastfeedings. It was the only way I could function especially when the second child came along. That is when we decided that a bigger bed was needed. King is the biggest so off we went to find the King mattress for our platform bed that we already had.

Last night was one of worst sleeps in a very long time! Both girls are movers..not just turning back and forth but full out gymnastics using all parts of the mattress! Refereeing was also needed throughout the night as the gymnastics sometimes involved colliding!

I love my daughters to the end of the earth but they are sleeping in their own beds tonight!
Off to get another coffee.....

Yours in good health,
Lori

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I always say that at 8:00 p.m. every night, our house turns into a night time circus that puts Barnum and Bailey's to shame!