Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kids going out for Halloween in snow!

Good morning,

"Welcome to my new blog "Little Chefs Cooking Up Some Fun!" I am starting to blog about my adventures of owning my own New small business. My other Full Time job is Mom to two beautiful girls!
I guess I am what is called a Mompreneur!

I hope to get a website going but I will use my blogging to post information as well as local events.
I am up for the challenge as I think Little Chefs needs web presence. I would like to let people know about the parties, lessons and upcoming events. I am planning a Holiday Gingerbread House making class for kids for December! More details on locations and dates to follow.

Yesterday was an odd day as it was cold and ended up snowing on and off throughout the day. My girls went to school with Fall jackets + hats + gloves but could have had their winter coats!
Can anyone remember having snow or extreme cold weather for trick or treating?
Sent me a comment on this.

Yours in good health,
Lori

Little Chefs
519-940-1131

No comments: