Monday, January 18, 2010

Wow has it really been that long since my last post??

I must apoligize for my absense but the worldwind leading up to Christmas had me very busy with all my Little Chefs events ( school class visits, holiday cookshops, and parties) that my postings have been lacking.

During my blob posting absense I decided that I really needed to take some time to regroup and spend time with my family. It has been an amazing and challenging year as a small business owner. Trying to balance my day-to-day live with young kids and building my small business of Little Chefs! I am not complaining but it does come at a price, the balancing dance we much do in order to get done alot of things that you take on when running your own business.

Part of this past month or so I have used for evaluating, testing and planning for the future.
I needed to discover what was working, what was not and what needed to change for the future of Little Chefs.

I hope that you all had wonderful, happy, healthy holidays and are enjoying the new year of 2010! The tenth year of the millennium!

It is a year of new possibilities and hope for health, peace and love.

Thanks to all of you whom I have shared experiences with and hope can share more.

Stay tuned for what is in store for Little Chefs in 2010.........

From my heart and kitchen,

Lori Tinella
Little Chefs, founder

www.thelittlechefs.ca

No comments: