Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Has Sprung So Lets Get Outside!!

Has Spring Arrived?? I ask the question as the weather has been abit weird lately. Snow last Monday but spring flowers were popping up the week before!

Well I am excited to get outside in under 15 minutes without all the winter gear and breathe in some fresh spring air. Besides I need to get my backside in gear since eating too much chocolate these past days!!

Speaking of chocolate, anyone who knows me knows that chocolate is on my list of three survival things if every desserted on a island. (The others are cheese and wine!) So this Easter weekend I decide to make a favorite of many but not made by me in a long time. Chocolate Mousse Cake!! I must say that it gots rave reviews by both families over this Easter weekend.

So I decided that this is what I plan to teach the children to make at Little Chefs Mother's Day Cookshop this coming May 9th . It is held at Tony Rose Recreation Centre in Orangeville from 10:00am -12:00pm! It is a drop off class for 5-13 years olds and sure to be a hit with all the Mothers.
Well as least the ones that live for their daily chocolate fix!!
Please register at either Tony Rose or Alder Recreation Centre today as these book up fast!
Call for more info at 519-940-1131

Yours in good health,
Lori

Little Chefs Cook Up Some Fun Today!
info@thelittlechefs.ca

No comments: